We’ve been in the news!
- Interview and panel discussion with Lisa Hird and Denise O’Moore of the International School for Canine Psychology and Behavior and the Association of INTO Dogs
- Radio interview with Lori Katz, Katz on Dogs, 7/12/21
- Book Review and Interview with Jennifer Berg for the Canadian Association of Professional Dog Trainers Newsletter, July 2021, posted with kind permission of Jennifer Berg, author, and the Canadian Association of Professional Dog Trainers.
- Puppy Socialization book reviewed by Karen London, PhD, in The Bark magazine, June 2021
- Family Pupz Podcast with Tanya & Charles Lim, aired 6/21/21
- Featured on Books, Barks, and Banter Facebook group, 6/16/21–6/30/21
- TV Interview with Leyla Gulen on Charleston Fox 24 News Now, aired 5/20/21
Thank you for your interest in our book! We are available for television and social media interviews, podcasts, and print interviews. – Marge Rogers and Eileen Anderson
Please contact us using the form below.